Spruce Creek Park encompasses 1,637 acres just outside New Smyrna Beach in Port Orange. The 536-foot boardwalk is the just the beginning of more than three miles of nature trails leading to the 15-foot observation tower and continues to Rose Bay. The tower has panoramic views of the marsh area around Spruce Creek.
- Location: 6250 Ridgewood Ave., Port Orange
- Phone Number: 386-322-5133
- Open daily: Sunrise to sunset
- Admission: Free
Spruce Creek Park Features:
- Picnic area
- SUP, canoe and kayak launch
- Put-in and Take-out: Launch from Spruce Creek Park only at high tide. Because of deep mud, the ramp is unusable at low tide. Strickland Bay Bridge or Spruce Creek Outfitters can be accessed at any tide. The trip is the same distance, regardless of access choice.
- Potable Water