The recently renovated New Smyrna Beach City Marina is located in the Canal Street historic downtown area and just minutes from beachside and Flagler Avenue. Inside the basin of the Intracoastal Waterway at flashing red “38” northwest of the Harris Saxon Bridge – Latitude 29 01.6N / Longitude 080 55.2W. (Mile Marker 846.1) Boat slips are available to rent daily, weekly and by annual contract to the general public on a first-come, first-serve basis.
For more information about New Smyrna Beach City Marina:
- John Bauchman, Marina Manager
- 201 N. Riverside Dr., New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
- Phone: (386) 409-2042
- Fax: (386) 409-4706
- Hours: Open 7 days a week, 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Transients are welcomed and amenities include:
- 50/30 amp electric
- Cable TV
- Clean Showers
- Pump out
City Marina New Smyrna Beach – Dockage Rates:
- Daily (7 days or less) $1.25 per foot, per day
- Weekly ( 7 days) $7.50 per foot, per week
- Annual Contract* (per month) $10.30 per foot, fixed docks and $11.33 per foot, floating docks. Annual contract rate is based on the greater of length of boat or slip size. Minimum slip – 28′.
- Liveaboard fee $125 per month.