- Anglers can launch & recover their boats here for no charge.
- There are two docks with a paved ramp.
- Small to medium length boats work best.
- Restroom Facilities
I would consider using the ramp if I had plans to fish the Northeast side of Mosquito Lagoon and if the forecast called for east winds. The ramp helps remove some of the nerves if you planned to navigate from the west side of the lagoon to the east in low light hours. The fishing is excellent in the area. Redfish and Seatrout are my favorite quary. The wind and tide from Ponce inlet at times can have an effect on movement of the water. This can motivate the areas fish to feed when this happens.
- Parks hours are from 6 AM to 8 PM.
- Anglers keep in mind the tMerritt Island National Wildlife Refuse and the Canaveral Seashore are in close proximity.
NOTICE: A fishing permit is required in the MINWR – click this link. Do not ruin the day with a ticket and fine.