Day 3: What’s in my Beach Bag?
It’s always the right time to hit the beach. Being born and raised on an island kept sand in my shorts and salt in my hair for most of my informative years. I’m happiest when I’m sitting by the shore, spending time with friends and listening to the waves.
- Polarized sunglasses – we wear Costa’s
- Beach chairs
- Beach towels
- Cooler full of ice cold beverages – remember alcohol and glass containers aren’t allowed on New Smyrna Beach
- Snacks – Swing by Mon Delice before hitting the sand to stock up on super subs and a success cookies
- Long sleeved coverup
- Hat or visor
- Books & Magazines or a Kindle
- Fresh water for rinsing
- Umbrella or Cabana Tent (for the serious beach bums)
We’re celebrating summer in New Smyrna Beach and sharing our beach tips, favorite places to go, things to do, stuff you need for your beach house and fabulous food to eat.